iOS App Update - Version 3.0 - What's New
What's New in Version 3.0
- Redesigned profile and group pages to make message reading and posting faster
- Brand new Explore section makes it super easy to browse your friends and groups, find new ones, and access the Knowledge Center!
- App is now optimized for iPhone 6 and 6+
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more? Submit them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find my challenges?
Challenges were removed from the iPhone app in this release. To see your challenges, log on to the website and go to your profile.
I can only see the achievements I have completed. Where are the other achievements?
Achievements that you haven't won were removed from the iPhone app in this release. To see all available achievements, log on to the website and go to your profile.
Last Updated 1/4/2015 5:20 p.m. EST
- Under Quests, if lists the milestones needed to complete the quest but the milestones do not always include the clear description of what to do. We will update in a future release. For use the Website to see requirements.
- (RESOLVED 1/4) We are getting reports of Points not adding up. We are investigating.
- (RESOLVED 1/4) Profile is not showing overall points, it is showing points needed to get to the next level.
- (RESOLVED 1/4) On a user's profile screen, when you tap through to your level, the "Points to Go" number is wrong. It should display the number of points remaining to reach the next level, while it actually shows the total number of points needed to reach the next level.