Fitocracy on iOS
Welcome to the Fitocracy app for iPhone
- How do I build my own custom workout rather than choosing one of Fitocracy's pre-made workouts?
- How do I delete a Workout?
- How do I save a Custom (pre-made) Workout?
- How do I create super sets or circuits in my workouts?
- iOS App Update - Version 3.0 - What's New
- How do I filter pre-made workouts by muscle group, or equipment used?
- How do I delete an exercise from my workout?
- Understanding the Track Screen
- How do I make sure I'm recording the correct number of reps for 'alternating' exercises?
- How do I add advanced options like additional weight for Chin-Ups, or pace for Running?
- How do I add notes to my exercises?
- Editing a Workout
- How do I filter workouts by interest?
- How do I toggle Playback mode on or off when I'm building my own custom workouts?
- How do I make sure I'm recording the correct weight for dumbbells, kettlebells, and barbell exercises?
- How do I search the people I'm following, or the groups I'm a member of?
- How do I quickly switch between Feeds?
- How do I make sure I'm recording the correct weight for one-sided exercises?